The Following are the zones we have mapped out for same day delivery.
Our Offices – Buruburu Baptist Church- Buruburu Phase 3 Estate off Rabai Rd
City Stadium, Jogoo Road, Ngara, Industrial Area, Enterprise Road, Eastleigh,Pumwani, Donholm, Umoja, Buruburu,Embakasi,
Serena Hotel, Upper Hill, Kileleshwa, Lavington, CBD, State House Road, Dagoretti Corner, Riverside Lang’ata, Westlands, Nairobi School, Waiyaki Way, Nyayo Stadium
Ngong Road, Bomas of Kenya, Karen, Uthiru Area, Mombasa Road, JKIA, Athi River,
Gigiri, Kasarani, Kabete Campus, Githurai, Kenyatta University, Kikuyu, Fourways Junction, Ruaka, Mlolongo, Rongai
Satellite Towns – Machakos, Thika, Ngong, Kiambu, Ruiru, Kitengela
This document describes Tanari Trusts policy on shipping and refunds for all products purchased through this website. We strive to maintain excellent customer service and satisfaction, including a guarantee of every product as it’s described on this website. Contact us with any queries that are not addressed below.
- Tanari Trust will not provide one shipping cost to orders that are split between multiple shipping addresses.
- We reserve the right to choose the most appropriate shipping method according to the size and weight of your order, the location of your shipping address, and other factors.
- Goods to Nairobi will be delivered from 24 to 72 hours after payment and up to 7 days to the other parts of Kenya. This is with the exception of weekends and public holidays.
- The timelines may be affected by natural occurrences e.g excessive rain, man-made events such as violence or calendar events (such as back to school rush). In the event of any of these events, Tanari Trust will advise the client accordingly.
- Shipping times can be affected by factors over which Tanari Trust has no control, including incorrect delivery addresses, weather, courier and customs delays and Post Office delivery restrictions.
- Tanari Trust is not responsible for receiving and processing an order with an incorrect shipping address. Please check your shipping address for accuracy. Please allow for additional time for all out of town and international orders. We have no control over certain delays like customs delays.
- Local customs and immigration agencies determine any duties or taxes that may be levied on packages that are sent to other countries. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Ksh. 30,000. The free shipping only applies to orders with a shipping address within Kenya.
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICES
G4S Kenya Limited (Local Shipping to major towns outside Nairobi and Its environs and International Shipping)
G4S is a courier service with a wide network of destinations in Kenya. Delivery is done door to door*.
- This delivery option will charge Ksh. 406 regardless of the cart amount and delivery location for weights not exceeding 5 Kgs.
- Weights above 5 Kgs will be charged an extra Ksh. 30 per Kg.
- Delivery is done on every day of the week except Sunday’s and Public Holidays.
- G4S orders are picked by G4S by 3 pm, therefore orders made past this hour might be scheduled for pickup the following day.
- Hardship areas for G4S include Lokichoggio, Kakuma, Lodwar where the first 5 Kgs will be charged Ksh. 1,393/68 (Plus VAT)
* Door deliveries to destinations outside G4S delivery zones may attract additional charges based on a need basis. G4S will call the client in case of this eventuality. The client can either choose to meet this cost and have it delivered or pick the item from G4S office at no extra cost. G4S delivery zones are zones within 5 Kilometres radius from any G4S office.
* To Facilitate door to door delivery full residence address must be given e.g. Town, street, building, and house number/office name
G4S will deliver countrywide with the following exclusions:
- `Lodwar and Kakuma – transport is done once a week that is on the Sunday after purchase. Delivery is then made a few days after arrival.
- Maralal – transport is done on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Delivery is done soon after arrival.
- Lamu – Items above 5 Kgs take more time than normal shipments.
Express delivery is an accelerated delivery service. Using this service, we will deliver items to the customer within 3 hours after payment is received.
- This service is only available within Nairobi or a max radius of 30KM from Nairobi CBD.
- The time of order should fall between 8.30 am-4.30 pm during weekdays).
- Tanari Trust reserves the right to adjust the distance, time, payment amount or any other variable where and when deemed fit.
You’re eligible for a refund within 7 days after delivery, if you’re dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on our part or if the product doesn’t arrive.
- Incorrect Product / Not As Described / Damaged
You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price of each damaged item, including original shipping costs, only if your return is a result of an error on our part. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to us within 7 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in.
- Product Did Not Arrive
You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs, if your product hasn’t arrived 30 days past the estimated delivery date. (Subject to point 4 in shipping policies indicated above)
- If the shipper/courier provides tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the return is void.
In cases where the product is returned to us for any of the following reasons; incomplete address, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar, the refund price includes product price only.
- Other Terms & Conditions
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- When returning an item, the item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- There are no refunds on items damaged during shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- We do not refund M-Pesa transaction charges. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- The client has an obligation to respond to any communication either written or oral in order to facilitate delivery.
- For international orders (outside Kenya), the client will be required to contact Tanari Trust before making an order for a shipping fee estimate.